Relax folks! it’s not a real grenade, it’s just an emergency grenade shaped device that you take with you while hiking or camping and is filled with various survival tools and it’s totally safe! The Z.A.P.S. Survival Grenade Kit might have a scary name but trust me, your safety and survival is the paramount objective of this handy kit.
The Z.A.P.S. Gear Survival Grenade is the ultimate lightweight, compact personal wilderness survival kit. It can be carried conveniently or attached to your gear so you can carry it anywhere you go. The Z.A.P.S. Gear Survival Grenade was designed to be easily unraveled when needed but to be secure in its structural integrity until then. A pull cord, made of a length of glow-in-the-dark paracord for ease of seeing even in low light and no light conditions, is included. When you need to deploy the survival kit, just yank on the pull cord, and the secured end of the outer paracord wrap will come free, revealing your unravel starting point.
The outside of the grenade is wrapped with 45 feet of cable and inside are tools such as a knife, a fishing line, fish hooks, matches, a compass, duct tape, plus a whole lot more. It has a carabiner on the top of it so you can easily attach it to your belt or bag while out hiking, camping, hunting, or fishing.
The paracord survival grenade is made in the USA, is completely waterproof, comes in either black or camo colors to choose from, weighs, just 13 oz, and measures 6 inches long x 3 inches wide x 2 inches deep.
The full list of tools of the Z.A.P.S. Gear Survival Grenade are as follows:
- 45 Feet of paracord (1 continuous piece)
- Laminated user’s guide
- Load bearing snap link (350 lb max)
- Wire saw
- Several feet of duct tape
- 3 Wire snares with anti-escape swivels
- Steel shackle
- Aluminum foil (2 square feet)
- 1 Gallon ziplock bag
- Striker for Ferrocerium fire starter (doubles as saw)
- Ferrocerium fire starter
- Weatherproof paper
- 20 feet of thread (wound around pencil)
- 1 Needle
- 2 Candles (Glow in the dark / Approx 15 minutes of burn time)
- 3 Fish hooks
- 6 Sinkers
- 3 Barrel swivels
- 30 Feet of braided fishing line (50 lb test)
- 3 Cotton balls for first aid
- 2 Large safety pins
- 3 Weatherproof matches with striker
- Knife blade
- 6 Water purification tablets
- Signal whistle
- Glow in the dark pull cord
So if you want to be safe and secure while out camping or hiking, then the Z.A.P.S. Gear Survival Grenade is your perfect survival kit.